First we went to Chipotle because it's my favorite splurge these days. And there's a plus that Abi likes it, too. The only bummer is that it isn't the most child friendly place with all the bar stools. It sure seems that all the child-height tables are taken before the bar stools, so we ate outside where the tables are a safe height and where I don't have to feel guilty about all the food on the floor. :)
![]() |
| BIG smiles for Chipotle! |
Believe it or not, Abi was the first one to put her head in the bag. But I obviously did not pass up the opportunity to run with this hilarious moment. I handed her her drink and said, "Get a drink!" just to see how she handled it and the planets aligned and I actually got a picture AS it was happening rather than AFTER which is usually what happens with toddlers. This is definitely a top-10 picture moment.
![]() |
| Get a drink! |
She loved having the bag on her head which shouldn't surprise me since she loves having blankets on her head.
![]() |
| Want to play a game of Night-Time-Day-Time? |
To finish our really awesome date, we got fruit smoothies! Abi tried to beg one off of an elderly couple and almost got the man to give his up before our order was finally ready. Once I got hers ready in her drink, I didn't hear a peep from her for the longest time! Great new plan for peace and quiet!
![]() |
| Fruit smoothies! |
I think this mother/daughter date should be a regular occurrence. Fun stuff!




No comments:
Post a Comment