"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Monday, December 28, 2015

Abi's gym class

Abi has really enjoyed her gym class this year. When she started the class, she wasn't very good at following directions or playing with the other kids, but by the end, she was trying all the skills and listening to the teacher at least 50% of the time. Haha! Improvement, right? She's pretty adorable!
Abi loving the mat setup

The class starts and ends with a song where everyone gets to shake some egg-shaped maracas and Abi absolutely LOVES it! She loves it so much that I feel so badly when we're late and she misses it so it's making me be on time. :) So, we're both developing life skills.
This is Abi's very favorite part of her gym class - Shakers!


Abi loves the beam!

This is a big deal for Abi! She usually makes me hold her hand while she's on the beam but this time she was comfortable with just the bars as support. Yay!
Balancing on the beam by herself

She would hardly sit still for a picture. Haha! Thank goodness the teachers were willing to take the picture so I could distract Abi into sitting long enough.
Abi with her certificate of completion and prize balloon

No comments: