"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Thursday, August 7, 2014

The many faces of Abi in May

I am trying to get caught up as quickly as I can, but it's so hard with kids! I used to lament not having kids because I had nothing to blog about but now I have things to blog about (kind of) and no time. I think the grass truly appears greener on the other side sometimes.

Anyway, here are some fantastic pictures of Abigail and her very animated facial expressions. She is full of life and is so playful! She seems to understand games like Chase and Peek-a-boo without and training. She just starts playing and we are the ones to catch on to what she's doing. We sure love her!

What's your favorite Abi face?

She loves taking walks, people watching, and observing life!
One of her favorite ways to sit is with her feet propped up somehow, even in the stroller.
I found her here one day when I heard silence and couldn't find her...

No comments: