...you are left to fend for yourself...
...which might have been the goal in the first place.
Abi went through a stage of being so picky against texture and even temperature for a while as seen in an earlier post. I finally got so frustrated I just set her dinner on her tray and told her to feed herself. I was done for the day.
Important to note: I was done trying to feed her. I was not necessarily done with her. That would have made this a dumb move. Because the mess took James and me an hour to clean up between bathing Abi, washing down the high chair, and spot cleaning the carpet.
So don't ever do this when you really are fed up with your child altogether...
...or you'll just get more fed up.
But this made for fun pictures!
And she was amazingly good at holding the spoon. Not that she actually got any food in her mouth that way, but she tried and that was an encouraging sign.
I took some of these pictures specifically for my dad who has a small ceramic figurine of a funny looking man with just nose, peering eyes and hands holding onto the side of the shelf. Apparently, that funny looking man is Kilroy. You'll just have to Wiki that one. I learned something new from that.
And then just know that Abi was here!
1 comment:
Hi Kilroy! I wondered where you had been! It does look just like Kilroy was here! Funny!
Post a Comment