We were so cold, our brains started freezing. We forgot we were human and started acting like pigeons... It was actually fun and felt good to use some muscles we rarely use - because we're actually not pigeons. Plus, it warmed us up. I stopped for a moment to video the boys because I realized how silly we looked and had to have this for posterity. I love being with family!
"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6
Saturday, January 11, 2014
Party like there's no tomorrow!
When life gets stressful, what do you do about it? We get out and do something fun! James and I went with his parents and younger brothers to River of Lights in Albuquerque. It's pretty amazing what they can do with lights! And between the amazing light display and the freezing cold, dark air, you forget anything about troubles. :) Haha! Mission accomplished.
We were so cold, our brains started freezing. We forgot we were human and started acting like pigeons... It was actually fun and felt good to use some muscles we rarely use - because we're actually not pigeons. Plus, it warmed us up. I stopped for a moment to video the boys because I realized how silly we looked and had to have this for posterity. I love being with family!
We were so cold, our brains started freezing. We forgot we were human and started acting like pigeons... It was actually fun and felt good to use some muscles we rarely use - because we're actually not pigeons. Plus, it warmed us up. I stopped for a moment to video the boys because I realized how silly we looked and had to have this for posterity. I love being with family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment