"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Laser Eyes

This is a bit out of order and the pictures aren't the world's best, but this is a great memory that I had to share!

I bought some nerf guns a while back in the hopes of using them for seminary games, but as it turns out, my niece and nephews use them the most and that's ok because I need something fun for them at my house. :)


One day, while watching two of my nephews, I attached the darts to the older nephew's glasses and suddenly they became LASER EYES to the boys! Haha! (This is how I know there is a genetic difference between girls and boys. Only boys would see these as laser eyes and have ready access sound effects so quickly!)


This became a lot of fun as they ran around "shooting" sounds effects at me and their mother. I have a lot of fun with boys as crazy as they are! I just love their imaginations!


1 comment:

Mary said...

Holy moly! You have a newborn at home, AND you're blogging, AND it's about your nephews. Best aunt ever!