"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Christmas when you're 4 months old

Life is so different when your main sensory input comes from your mouth. Her granddad was so good to help her figure out how to unwrap a present, though.










I got her some board books of paintings. It seemed fitting since that is Katie's major. She enjoyed those as well.










Her granny got her some finger puppets which she also found good use for...






She's too darn cute - that's for sure!


We pretty much made her Great-Granddad hold her for a picture which was great, but he was pretty quick to hand her right back. :) I think he must have been afraid of dropping her or something because he really does love the grandkids.


I LOVE this picture!

No comments: