One day while watching G, my nephews came over for a few hours as well. So what to do with three crazy kids? I reverted back to my nursery leader days and pulled out some play-dough. That's an activity that is good for such a huge range of ages - it's perfect for groups!
Here's Gr showing us his caterpillar. He really is the most gentle, little boy I've ever seen.
G had a hey-day cutting up the play-dough with play scissors.
I made a bug and had the kids each act scared like it was coming to get them. Here are their faces...
S had the best face.
G just smiled - not very scared but it was still a cute face!
Last year, I spent some time with Gr teaching him to make faces and show emotions, so this face is a victory in my book!
And here he is, being tender and sweet in the face of a scary bug. :)
G thoroughly enjoyed having friends come to play! As fun as I am, I think she got bored occasionally having no one her age. Everyday I would ask her, "What do you want to do today?" And her daily answer became, "Have fun!" "What do you want to do for fun?" was always followed with, "See friends!" I agree! Thanks for visiting, friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment