I flew to Utah at the end of April to visit Katie for her graduation and to throw her a baby shower. She was at the time at least halfway through her pregnancy and I want to say about 22-23 weeks. She can correct me if I remember wrong. This is only important because she looks amazing!!!
Silly picture of us but the only one I have of us both... Sad. Katie, do you have more?
We went maternity shopping at Burlington Coat Factory because Katie was finally not fitting into her clothes as well as she used to... She ended up getting a couple shirts I think. Here's one... Hot stuff, eh? How terrible to be pregnant and look this good! :)
Unfortunately, there was some miscommunication about the pictures at the baby shower. It went really well, but we all thought somebody else was taking pictures so no one took pictures. What an annoying detail to have not verbally agreed on. Next time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment