Thanks everyone for all the support! We really appreciate all the thoughts and prayers. We cannot wait to start our family!
Here's an update: our home study is currently being approved and I am working feverishly on our adoption blog. (Does anyone know how to make blogs cute?) We should be online available to be picked in literally days! Yay!
This is the reason this poor blog has been neglected, but I promise that as soon as we're all set on the other one, I will get back to work on this one. I have tons to update still from like August! oops.
3 comments:
"Be of good cheer" is one of my favorite scripture quotes. I even got to give a talk on it last year!
I use this website for free backgrounds: http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/
You're beating me on blog posts! It wasn't hard...
Thanks for the pinata last night. I found a Twix in the Living Room this morning, yum!
That's so exciting! I can help make you blog "cute" if you would like. I'm coming to NM on Nov 12...hope to see you then!
So exciting! Hurray! I hope you will get picked soon! :)
Post a Comment