Well, we are finally hanging as many pictures as possible. (We're trying to get completely moved in this time.) Well, James went to hang this picture up and couldn't get close enough because Monkey was on the floor there. So he picked him up and threw him on the chair and this is the honest-to-goodness position he landed in - with his hand over his eyes. It makes me laugh! I had to tease James about hammering the nail as Monkey seems to have no faith in him. So, here's the funny picture...
"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Moving in... still.
This cracked me up! You see: we have Monkey, our stuffed animal, whose arms and legs are attached to each other so that when you pull on his leg, it gets longer but the arm gets shorter. James loves to use him to surprise me, like making the bed and then putting Monkey on the bed with his arms behind his head and his ankles crossed like he's totally relaxed and sun-bathing on the bed. It's terrific fun actually.
Well, we are finally hanging as many pictures as possible. (We're trying to get completely moved in this time.) Well, James went to hang this picture up and couldn't get close enough because Monkey was on the floor there. So he picked him up and threw him on the chair and this is the honest-to-goodness position he landed in - with his hand over his eyes. It makes me laugh! I had to tease James about hammering the nail as Monkey seems to have no faith in him. So, here's the funny picture...
Well, we are finally hanging as many pictures as possible. (We're trying to get completely moved in this time.) Well, James went to hang this picture up and couldn't get close enough because Monkey was on the floor there. So he picked him up and threw him on the chair and this is the honest-to-goodness position he landed in - with his hand over his eyes. It makes me laugh! I had to tease James about hammering the nail as Monkey seems to have no faith in him. So, here's the funny picture...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment