"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Business Opportunity You Don't Want to Miss!

Alright! I'm building my team right now, and let me tell you - now is the best time to get started! Why?

I'll tell you during one of my Business Opportunity webinars!

First, if you're unfamiliar with webinars, then you need to know how much fun you're missing. Basically it's where you watch and listen to me through your computer - so you can sit in your Pj's eating popcorn and learn the business in 45 minutes! Easy, huh?

Second, why attend a Business Opportunity webinar? Well, to find out all the amazing benefits of working for Heritage Makers - like choosing your own schedule, working from home, free products, and earning a cruise! Yeah, that's right! Also, if you decide to start your own business with Heritage Makers next week on one of our calls, you will be entered into a company-wide drawing to receive your business kit free! Pretty awesome, eh?

So, your two opportunities are happening on Tuesday, Sept 14th, but you only need to join one. They'll both be the same thing.

They are... drum roll, please...

7:00AM MT Click here to register!
8:00PM MT Click here to register!

I am so excited to share this with you all! If you think you have even an inkling of desire, join me for a webinar! Who knows? You might just find your dream job!

No comments: