"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My new job!

I just started a new job that I love! It's a mix of teaching and crafting and I work from home. What more do I want from life? It's the perfect combo for me. So what is it?

Well, I'm a Personal Publishing Consultant for a company called Heritage Makers. Basically I help people gather and organize their photos and teach them how to use our Studio program to create and publish storybooks online. And I get to do my own as well. It's fantastic!

The program is completely online, so you can do your storybooks from any computer. My business is completely online, so I can do my business from any computer. (How awesome is that?) And, the price is totally comparable to traditional scrapbooking and other digital scrapbooking websites - especially when you are able to hit up our great monthly sales.

How do I check it out? - you're asking. Well, my website is www.jpegstellnotales.com and you just create an account and login. The basic account is free so you can get started right away creating projects!

I need a stay-at-home, part-time job! - you're thinking. Well, go to www.jpegstellnotales.com and at the bottom left, you'll see my picture and a link that says Join My Team. Just click that link to become a consultant. All you need to do well at this job is a love of photos and family stories.

I have two virtual workshops I'm doing for anyone who wants to learn more. They last just under an hour. One is Thursday July 15, at 9pm MT and the link to register for that call is: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/803207384.

The other is Tuesday July 20, 8pm MT and the link to register for that call is: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/401036121. You get free product just for attending the call so why not come check it out? You may love it!

No comments: