"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The last four days of our Disney trip...

Sadly, I'm already forgetting what day was which... so here's a few photo highlights of the rest of the trip.





Here's James outside "his" ride since HP was such a big part of it.

Here's the scary bus ride... It wasn't really scary but we can pretend.


The humidity in Florida... haha!






Check out these cows! Actually, I think they're some sort of water buffalo or something, but their horns are incredible! I don't think these were as big as they get either. I think these were just average.

This is James's favorite sign in Disney World. Funny how this is so obvious with animals and not so much with citizens of a country... You'd think we get it...






No comments: