"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Halloween with three kids

Halloween was fairly laid back this year due to having 2 two-week-old babies, but I didn't want to skip it completely so here it is! James and I went shopping with the babies on Halloween so we put some amazing hats on them that friends in NM made for us when Abi was born. I adore these hats and these babies in the hats! I wish they didn't grow out of them, or maybe that I had some in bigger sizes... ;)
We love these hats!

After shopping, we went to Abi's school to watch their costume parade and we just had to show off the babies to the other parents who had seen me drop Abi off for a month as a super huge pregnant lady! Haha! That was fun!
Picking up Abi from school

And of course the preschoolers were adorable! They walked around the school grounds a couple times so moms and dads could take pictures and giggle.
Abi's costume parade

I had planned to make Abi a spider costume because she was so into The Itsy Bitsy Spider song but it didn't happen so we recycled a costume from a previous year. She loved being a dragon more this time than she did two years ago. Score!
What a happy little dragon!

James was able to run Abi around to some houses to go trick-or-treating and then they both went to Chipotle for their Halloween sale. We've done that for the last several years as our fun Halloween traditional dinner.
James kept up our tradition with Abi

I don't remember what we were watching on TV but these two were definitely more interesting for me. :) I love their faces!





And a couple cute pictures just for fun!
Baby stretches

Love this face!

No comments: