"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

12 Week ultrasound pictures!

The really fun thing (because there has to be silver linings, right?) about infertility treatments is the extra care you get the whole way. So we've had a ridiculous amount of ultrasounds - not a complaint! I love them! I love seeing the babies move! I especially loved it before I could feel them because it blows my mind to watch them turn circles and not feel a thing. Crazy! Anyway, these are ultrasound pictures from 12 weeks along and a baby bump picture from 13 weeks. There is a bump! It's tiny I admit, but it's there!

I also still intend to post a beginning of the story about our IVF adventure with the really early ultrasound pictures for anyone interested but I'm just focusing on catching up on the blog right now. I'll get to the IVF. Thanks for your patience!

Profile for Twin A

Cute skeletal face of Twin B

Footprint - don't remember whose now. Oops!

3D pictures of Twin B and A

Skeletal face of Twin A with Twin B's head photo bombing on the left

13-week baby bump. Yeah. You can laugh. But there it is.

No comments: