 |
| Prize winners! |
To make the NYC trip extra fun, I made a picture scavenger hunt for the kids of all sorts of things they might see while in the city. They loved it! We made sure to find everything on the list so that they all earned their "prize" which was a classic I Love NY shirt. Such great memories!
 |
| Family photo |
Here we are in our "prize" shirts!
 |
| Relaxing at the end of the trip |
The last night, we girls decided we need to pamper ourselves a bit. I don't remember what we sent the boys to do, but we had a blast!
 |
| Us girls treating ourselves to some relaxation |
 |
| The boys needed some relaxation, too, apparently |
The boys got home and joined us. Turns out they needed pampering as well.
All in all, this was an amazing vacation with much loved family! In two weeks, we traveled through six states, visited Canada, saw multiple historic sites and natural landmarks, ate amazing food, saw the ocean, watched Interstellar, played board games, and didn't get sick! That's right! Just want everyone to understand what awaits them when they come visit us! :)
But... be warned...
 |
| In case I wasn't clear enough how exhausting this trip was... |
 |
| Sleeping on her teddy bear |
 |
| Sleeping on way home from church |
 |
| So tired, she didn't wake up when he put her down! |
No comments:
Post a Comment