 |
| Looking all grown up after Daddy did my hair |
James and I both have assignments in church right now that take lots of time on Sunday, so we have to take turns watching Abi. When it is James's turn, he takes Abi to his meetings with him at the church. This particular Sunday, I had to leave so early, he had to finish getting her dressed and do her hair. He didn't do too bad, eh? (I think a lady at church helped...)
 |
| Sleeping through the end of church |
I am gathering that during these meetings James more or less just lets Abi run around the room. Which is fine; she loves it. And even better, she gets all her energy out!
 |
| There is nothing better than skyping family |
This is a favorite Sunday activity. Abi comes running when she hears the Skype calling-jingle.
 |
| Where's Abi? |
Here's another meeting where James was in charge of Abi.
 |
| Peek-a-boo! |
 |
| Nom-nom-doorstop! |
Apparently, this doorstop is her favorite chew toy. Abi has never liked chew toys. She liked pacifiers, but not the cold gel toys, or the fun texture chew toys. She's just not into them. But for whatever reason, she loves, loves, loves this doorstop! She cleans it up with her slobber for our Bishop nearly every Sunday. :)
 |
| This is deliciousness! |
I took this picture of our Sunday dinner because I didn't believe that James could eat all this. He did.
No comments:
Post a Comment