"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Bachelor/Bachelorette parties!


Stuart doesn't know I have this picture. HAHAHA! It's so cute, though! Stuart and Summer stayed with us this last December when they visited for Jenny and Mitch's reception. We loved it! But, we were all exhausted by the end...

After the reception, the adult "children" kidnapped Jenny and Mitch for a night out! What a blast! The girls got leis and...

...the boys got aprons! This was intentional because the girls went to eat fondue and the boys went to eat ribs. Aprons are necessary for that activity. By the way, I LOVE Jason's face in this picture! That's the reason I included this one actually. Way to steal the shot, Jason!


We got our own whole ROOM which was so awesome! Thanks, Mary, for having such a great idea on where to go for food! This is a great memory!



No comments: