"Wherefore, be of good cheer, and do not fear, for I the Lord am with you, and will stand by you; and ye shall bear record of me, even Jesus Christ, that I am the Son of the living God, that I was, that I am, and that I am to come."
Doctrine and Covenants 68:6

Sunday, December 18, 2011

New York City!

This is a bit out of order, but James went to New York in October for work and was able to experience the big city life. I would be jealous except I think he did next-to-nothing for fun. So I guess there's not much to be jealous about.

I love this sign...

This is the view from James' hotel room. Really high.

Apparently this is Broadway but it's nothing like I imagined...

I am fully convinced that had I visited more American big cities before traveling to Spain and China, those countries would not have felt so foreign. Like subways, for example. In my head, they are a foreign invention only used in foreign countries because that's the only place I've used subways. Someday, I will visited NYC.

This is what James thinks is a parking garage. We're not sure how it works or if he's even right... Any ideas?

I am told that this is the new World Trade Center.

The skyline view.

No comments: