So, James and Jason drove the moving van starting way too early in the morning. They were both pretty wiped out that weekend. I drove our car down with Adam and Dale, which was really quite entertaining. We played this game that we made up while I was in high school volleyball. As we were driving along we took turns waving at cars passing us in the oncoming lane, and if they waved back, then you got a point. I have to say that people were fairly unfriendly on that highway, but by far the friendliest drivers were the motorcyclists. Haha, they were great!
This picture is me trying to figure out why I don't get any juice through the straw... That was slightly embarrassing.

This is the three of us enjoying our squished trip in the car.

And of course we had to stop to take a picture with this sign because they had a little turn off right by the sign so obviously that's required before you enter the state. And, no state has signs like Colorado. They're just nice.
1 comment:
Are you guys living in New Mexico now? Where? (This is Jia & Matt, we went to High School with James).
Post a Comment